A multidisciplanry project requiring demolition and environemental to work together.
- Importing clean fill for future construction & pre-load.
- Removal of 7500 m3 of contaminated soil from a roadway & road reconstruction.
- Dewatering and decommissioning of a sedimentation pond.
- Decommissioning of a historical landfill involving removal and screening 7000 m3 of PCB contaminated soil.
- Decommissioning and removal of more than 4000 m of underground utilities, and approximately 800 m3 of impacted soil.
- Construction of an on-site landfill for 2500 m3 of impacted soil.
- Cement stabilization and on-site landfilling of 1000 m3 of metal impacted soil.
- Bagging and off-site disposal of 1500 m3 of hazardous waste level PCB impacted soil and 2000 m3 of waste level PCB impacted soil.
- Off-site disposal of screened debris and various levels of impacted soil totaling more than 10,000 m3; on-site landfilling of remaining soil.
See similar projects
See all projects
An incredible opportunity to bring our expertise in demolition and excavation to such a landmark project in Vancouver.Learn more
A demolition, remediation and excavation project all in preperation for development.Learn more
Lumina Brentwood - 2425 Beta Ave
A dynamic project featuring the tag team efforts of our Civil and Environmental divisions.Learn more
Retained to excavate and prep for development of a 127 unit multi residential tower.Learn more