Our environmental team was tasked with the construction of access roads, diversions of a feeder creek and the excavation of unsuitable material.
- Clear and grub 4,500m2 work area;
- Temporarily divert X-13 creek, dewater creek and excavation
- Excavate 14,000m3 unsuitable material;
- Screen, haul, place and compact 3,000m3 select fill;
- Install X-13 Creek intake structure, Sump and associated piping;
- Place 300 m3 rip to amour creek and intake structure;
- Construct access road.
See similar projects
See all projects
An incredible opportunity to bring our expertise in demolition and excavation to such a landmark project in Vancouver.Learn more
Lumina Brentwood - 2425 Beta Ave
A dynamic project featuring the tag team efforts of our Civil and Environmental divisions.Learn more
Retained to excavate and prep for development of a 127 unit multi residential tower.Learn more
Faro Mine Conveyance
Matcon was retained to offer perform environemntal servicing as part of the Faro Mine remediation project.Learn more