- 100,000 cubic meters of excavation.
- 20,000 square feet of shotcrete.
- 16,000 lineal feet of conventional anchors.
- 26,000 square feet of poly & mesh.
- 80,000 square feet of slab preparation.
- work below existing King George Skytrain Station.
- demolition of existing hotel.
Incredible opportunity to bring our expertise in demolition and excavation to such a landmark project in Vancouver.Learn more
Trans Mountain Expansion Project
Installation of permanently anchored shotcrete shoring walls at the Burnaby Terminal.Learn more
Retained to excavate and prep for development of a 127 unit multi residential tower.Learn more