Installation of rockfall barriers to accommodate safer pedestrian and student access between GW Graham School and the Promontory subdivision.
Jakes Construction Ltd.
- Supply and installation of GeoBrugg GBE-100A-R (100kJ) rockfall barrier including:
- Post footing excavation (hand excavation)
- Footing and terminal anchor drilling (galvanized R32 anchors)
- Installation of four independent barrier sections
- Access and coordination with homeowners
- Modifications to fit site in conjunction with Engineer
See similar projects
See all projects
Our rock stabilzation team installed hundreds of meters of rockfall barrier and handled the inspection of existing infrastructure.Learn more
Installation of rockfall barriers to accommodate safer pedestrian and student access between GW Graham School and the Promontory subdivision.Learn more
WAC Bennett Dam Chute Restoration
A challenging project with restricted access drilling on a 40 degree concrete slope working primarily during night shifts.Learn more