This Project Involved
- Installation and commissioning of a bio-sparging system including compressors, oxygen enrichment system, and flow control/actuator system to meter, cycle and direct oxygen across five banks of multiplie bio-sparging wells.
- Connection of bio-sparge piping to over 40 bio-sparging wells.
- System operation and maintenance.
- Completion of three distinct acetic acid / epsom salt amendment addition programs involving the additions of 240,000 L of acetic acid and 20,000 kg of Epsom salts per program.
- Completion of one low-flow (<5L/min/well) groundwater pumping and disposal event comprising of the removal of approximately 200,000 L of water to flush amendments between wells.