This Project Involved
- Design-build of a Zero-Valent Iron (ZVI) Permeable Reactive Barrier Wall.
- Review of in-situ chemistry and hydrogeological information.
- Design of a suitable dissolved PERC treatment media matrix including ZVI and appropriately graded sand.
- Mixing and QA/QC testing of the ZVI-sand mixture.
- Excavation of a 50 lineal meter, 3.5 m deep trench, backfilled with treatment media.
- Hot spot excavation and disposal of PERC contaminated soils in a high traffic area with minimal disruptions to tenant activity.
- Site restoration including concrete and asphalt surfacing.