This Project Involved
Large excavation in close proximity to an existing Skytrain Station. Work required over 150 truck & pony loads leaving site per day for seven months and included the following:
- 208,000 cubic meters of excavation.
- 85,000 square feet of shotcrete shoring.
- 71,000 lineal feet of conventional anchors.
- 15,000 lineal feet of injection anchors.
- 1,000 lineal feet of 4″ pipe piles.
- 400 cubic meters of rock removal.
- installation and maintenance of mechanical truck wash including 12 months of siltation and sediment control.
- 118,000 square feet of slab preparation.
- 14,000 metric tonnes of underslab backfill.